Wednesday 15 February 2017

start of my journey

Hii everyone... i am yusuf.sadri and my LIFE IS SKETCHING ..
well.. i am new to blogging and i dont exacctly know what  to do but i feel it to be interestig so i have just started to write..
i am quit fasinated about sketching and trying to be professional. my profileup there is my own sketch which i made a year o two ago..
before showing my recent sketch i shall start from the beginning..
well it started from about 11 years ago when i was in 2nd standard i was admitted  in hospital for an apendix operation and i was not allowed to move from my bed for about 2 months.. i was left with nothing to do..and there start my journey..
my mom bought a pictorial book where there was plenty of comic type pictures..
i read that book 2-3 time and was bored..and then i decided to draw and sketch those pictures..
               *this isnt me in the photo.its a bit similar to my situation*
 
i was drawing till i recovered.. then i left sketching and didnt know that it would be my life later.
.
.
.
 then after 6 years.........
                                      TO BE CONTINUED.. STAY TUNE:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

4 points on sketching "Importance of sketching"

In this era of 21st century, the age of advancement and technology. There have been so many new things have came up to improve our life sty...