Friday 3 March 2017

career decision

i was in 12th and had to do something after 12th in college..based on my sketching skills i felt of doing maters in fine arts.. but my mother didnt allowed me saying that there is no fix career in arts.. but i had made a strong decision  that i wont leave and will continue sketching for the rest of my life.. i had taken science subject and so people suggested me to take architecture.. but i was not allowed(raza) to do architecture and instead  i was advised to do interior designing.. its similar to architecture and had a major role of sketching.. i was happy with it and was exited to join the college..! 12th completed and i had a loooong vacation where i enjoyed sketching a lot..!
.
.
.
 here are a few sketches..    










 


these are the few sketches..!! and then later my college started and i was busy with my college works.. starting of the college was amazing..i some how manage to remove time for sketching at night..
later everyone in the my college class came to know about me..!

1 comment:

4 points on sketching "Importance of sketching"

In this era of 21st century, the age of advancement and technology. There have been so many new things have came up to improve our life sty...